Competiscan is a leading-edge market intelligence/research company which provides Fortune 1000 clients with real-time access to competitor marketing and communication materials. Our service-based model encourages our clients to leverage our research team to access data, develop analysis, and present trends as part of client subscription-based reports and services.
We seek a seasoned Research Associate. Research Associates will be responsible for learning all aspects of research design, execution and delivery.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and deliver impactful custom research reports that highlight key findings and convey complex data in a clear and concise manner
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative information in order to develop relevant insights and determine business implications
- Research market trends utilizing various information services
- Assess the reliability of research findings, maintaining high standards for accuracy, relevance and quality in deliverables at all times
- Provide superior customer service to clients by working through the CI Manager to effectively communicate with them to clarify needs, set proper expectations, provide status updates and follow up as appropriate
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects while meeting or exceeding client deadlines
- Participate in the continual improvement of existing report formats
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree (+) in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- No Competitive Intelligence/Market Research experience required
- Health Care, Insurance, or Financial Services experience preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; excellent written & oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Inquisitive and tenacious
- Must be highly organized and possess strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Basic proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (e.g. experience with pivot tables a as well as complex charts and graphs)
We offer an attractive salary and benefits program along with exceptional opportunities for growth and development. Interested candidates should respond via email with a resume to the attention of Bujeta Vokshi (email@example.com). Please reference “Research Associate in the subject line of your email.